Hi, Seana here. I’ve commissioned some posts about great family-friendly Sydney spots to post on the blog whilst I’m away. Here’s the first! Take a bow Carolyn from Desire Empire.
BMX Bike Track at Terrey Hills in Sydney’s Northern Suburbs
But as parents we know, as far as our kids are concerned anyway, we are basically put on this earth to delight and entertain them. So if you are the parent of tween/teen boys, they will think you are awesome for taking them here.
The track is firm, seems to be very well maintained and has a brand new tarred and covered starting gate, which for this novice to the world of BMX, seemed rather impressive.
- There are several wooden picnic tables on site, but bring BYO chairs, if you want to get closer to the BMX circuit and sit down.
- There is no shade apart from the shelter over the starting gate.
- There appeared to be no public toilets. So if you intend on pointing Percy towards nature for a leak, look out for Joe Blake.
- Entry and parking are free
- BYO bikes, helmets, food and water and anything else you fancy.
Carolyn is a mother of two who blogs about living beautifully by the beaches, on a budget. Pop over to visit here at Desire Empire.
Many thanks Carolyn, I will be taking the kids there for sure.
But on a nice cool day when the snakes have slithered off elsewhere.