Hello, for the rest of 2014, I am not doing much commercial posting on the blog.
I’m still very keen on travel, trips away, great family holiday locations and ideas.
Please do get in touch if you’d like to discuss me covering a destination on this blog.
However, I am not covering products or accessories for the rest of 2014 – too busy on other projects, sorry!
NB I don’t run text link ‘guest posts.’
Sydney, Kids, Food + Travel Stats
June 2014 – I didn’t put up any posts for the first three weeks NB 80% Australian readers.
May 2014 – Just the steady usual for the quieter part of the year. You can see the day the blog was updated in the first week of May.
April 2014 – Whew, there was a big bounce when I fixed up the mobile issues.
March 2014 - Eeek, so much lower than Jan and Feb… I realised that I was having a disaster with my mobile theme and had lost all mobile traffic. Oops.
2013 whole year
I have a media kit, just email me for that but in brief:
* 80% of visitors are from Australia
* 65% of visitors are from NSW
I have done lots of talks on the subject of autism spectrum disorder. Most of these have been with the charity Autism Awareness. In 2013 I did a long talk on Autism and Multiples for the Australian Multiple Birth Association NSW AGM.
Most recently I MC-ed the announcement of the Escape Travel Family Reviewer competition. Photos below.
Please contact me on seanalucy at mac dot com
Sydney, Kids, Food + Travel topics are:
* great places to visit in Sydney with the kids, especially outdoors places like beaches and playgrounds
* kids’ activities and a few toys/clothes etc but that’s not a big focus
* food and recipes
* family travel destinations
* weekends away from Sydney
* holidays/travel without the kids
* mums’ escapes and indulgences