Sydney, Kids, Food + Travel is a PR-friendly blog and is happy to be contacted about relevent destinations, products and services.
I am happy to do:
* product reviews with reader giveaways
* accomodation reviews
* travel reviews
* foodie reviews and giveaways
NB I don’t run text link ‘guest posts.’
Sydney, Kids, Food + Travel topics are:
* great places to visit in Sydney with the kids, especially outdoors places like beaches and playgrounds
* kids’ activities and a few toys/clothes etc but that’s not a big focus
* food and recipes
* family travel destinations
* weekends away from Sydney
* holidays/travel without the kids
* mums’ escapes and indulgences
Sydney, Kids, Food + Travel Stats
2013 whole year
I have a media kit, just email me for that but in brief:
* 90% of visitors are from Australia
* 60% of visitors are from Sydney
I have done lots of talks on the subject of autism spectrum disorder. Most of these have been with the charity Autism Awareness. In 2013 I did a long talk on Autism and Multiples for the Australian Multiple Birth Association NSW AGM.
Most recently I MC-ed the announcement of the Escape Travel Family Reviewer competition. Photos below.
Please contact me on seanalucy at mac dot com