Happy New Year!
NB I don’t run text link ‘guest posts’ on this blog and – with apologies – do not reply to requests for them.
I post my stats on this page, just scroll down for those.
I have a media kit, just email me for that but in brief:
* 80% of visitors are from Australia
* 65% of visitors are from NSW
Sydney, Kids, Food + Travel topics are:
* great places to visit in Sydney with the kids, especially outdoors places like beaches and playgrounds
* kids’ activities and a few toys/clothes etc but that’s not a big focus
* food and recipes
* family travel destinations
* weekends away from Sydney
* holidays/travel without the kids
* mums’ escapes and indulgences
I have done lots of talks on the subject of autism spectrum disorder. Most of these have been with the charity Autism Awareness. In 2013 I did a long talk on Autism and Multiples for the Australian Multiple Birth Association NSW AGM.
Most recently I MC-ed the announcement of the Escape Travel Family Reviewer competition. Photos below.
Please contact me on seana at seanasmith dot com
All the best from Sydney!
Sydney, Kids, Food + Travel Stats
February 2015 – everyone is back at work and school!
January 2015 highest month ever
December 2014 – Kaboom as the year ends!
September 2014 stats
August 2014 stats – my rugby league post was very popular!
July 2014 stats
June 2014 – I didn’t put up any posts for the first three weeks NB 80% Australian readers.
May 2014 – Just the steady usual for the quieter part of the year. You can see the day the blog was updated in the first week of May.
April 2014 – Whew, there was a big bounce when I fixed up the mobile issues.
March 2014 – Eeek, so much lower than Jan and Feb… I realised that I was having a disaster with my mobile theme and had lost all mobile traffic. Oops.
2013 whole year