But so bloody knackered that I could shed a tear too.
It’s so bloomin’ typical of me.
Look after myself, do lovely things… but do TOO MANY OF THEM.
Packing too much in, doing too much, taking on too much…… is so very much part of my make up, and it’s what trips me up constantly.
And I did it this week even with all the good stuff:
- A wee shopping trip
- A breakfast out, and a lunch, and two dinners
- coffees with friends and possible work peoples
- a swim with the Bold and the Beautiful on Friday (that’s where the jellyfish piccy came from)
- two weights sessions and daily five km walk/jog on the running machine
- taking Bethany au pair to airport and lovely German guest out to Coogee so early this morning
- plus the usual kids, food, house, clothes, reading groups, blogs etc etc etc
Bloody, bloody hell. Will I ever @!’kin’ learn??!!!
I need to remember than doing less and doing it slowly is probably the best thing I could ever do. Always.
I’m sure Kelly Exeter would understand. I’ve been reading her book and very much relating – but without the triathlons!!
Anyway, it’s all STOP tomorrow. And I am going to cancel a couple of social dates next week and just slow bloody down.
Hubby gets home tonight, he’s a good slowing influence.
Do you ever go over the top even with the good stuff?
Does swearing and cursing at yourself help at all?
Take it easy – hah!